8.01.2009
"See Ya Later"
...not "Goodbye". Cader is officially on his way to Iraq. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers today. I last talked with him last night and he sounded really upbeat and excited. I could hear all of his marines in the background getting each other pumped and being a bunch of loud rowdy boys- normally not my favorite sound but it was really music to my ears last night! Hopefully I'll hear from him later today! I can't wait. On a happy note, after fussing with them about both of us being Kootenai County residents, The Coeur d'Alene Press finally published our names in the marriage license section of the legals today! It was just the little boost I needed for the day and I'm sure Cader will get a kick out of it when I send him a copy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yea!!!!
ReplyDelete