8.31.2009

Monday Monday

And I don't have to work today!





Keiran and I had a great weekend. Saturday we visited the Coeur d'Alene fair- what a money drainer! Now that Keir is old enough to actually ride rides and asks for unhealthy junk food (the best part!) it was not a cheap trip, but well worth it!




We went with my girlfriend Ashley and her son Caleb, and with Ashley's friend Brittany and her daughter Aspen. Brittany has a blog too, check it out!




Here's Keiran Ashley and Caleb on the carousel.









Sweet Aspen in a jeep. The boys were over having their picture taken at this point- she might have been too but I had to get a few anyways.



Then on Sunday my dad and I trekked to Kellogg to hopefully pick out a new car. I love the drive up there, and I loved it even more knowing it might very well be the last time I ever had to drive that deathtrap. After about 3 hours, lots of questions, 3 cups of coffee and a hamburger later, we left Kellogg with my new (used) car. It's a Dodge Caliber, and it's pretty awesome. It feels like a huge weight off my back knowing my car isn't on the verge of breaking down at any minute, and I know Cader feels better about our safety now too. Here she is!:

And now I am on my third day of weekend-ness, the not fun day. Today will consist of cleaning and laundry. I don't understand how this apartment is less than 2 weeks old and already looks like a tornado hit it. Oh, wait, I remember how it got that way... Hurricane Keiran hits it daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment