7.30.2009

Busy!

With just one or two days left here in the States for Cader, he has been a pretty busy guy. He sent me a video message yesterday showing me the mess in his room as he is sorting, packing, and getting ready to say goodbye to barrack life forever (we will be getting a house once he comes back, whoo!). It looks like a tornado hit his room! He has a lot of last minute errands as he is trying to make sure everything that needs to get done does. Reality is definately hitting him (and me!) but in true Cader fashion he is dealing with everything in stride. I am relieved to be ready to start the countdown towards him coming back safe instead of the countdown to him leaving to serve his Country. What he is doing is necessary and he will be the first to tell you that! He got the results from his evaluation (I think that's what it's called, sorry Honey if it isn't! Everyone knows what I mean though!) and he did really well. We are hoping it means he will get another promotion in March. Keeping our fingers crossed! I don't really need to though, he's great at what he does and the fact that he's really likeable doesn't hurt either!

I myself am just trying to plan busy things to do for the next few days. Keiran and I are going to a baseball game (Go Indians!) tonight with my work, and Saturday I am goign to Art on the Green with my family to celebrate my Mom's birthday. Sunday I am meeting up with Ken for a bite to eat and probably apartment hunting. I'll do my best to keep this updated this weekend as Cader heads to Iraq. It sounds like his phone will be on until Sunday and he will be able to call in between flights, thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment