7.20.2009

Test test... one, two, three

Hooray for me, I created my first blog via a dialup connection! Thank you for coming! As I type this Cader is getting ready to leave for Iraq, preparing himself and his Marines like a champ. He has 11(ish) more days before he deploys. I know he is nervous and doesn't like the thought of being so far away in such an uncertain and unsafe area but he is also excited. I am so proud of him! He talks about everything with such positivity that you can't help but feel positive too.

As soon as it is available, I will post his mailing address on here so you can get those letters and care packages ready. I also have a bunch of pictures to post from his pre-deployment leave, but I don't have the patience to do that with said dialup ;). Instead enjoy our professional pictures with the words "proof" all over them. They turned out pretty awesome thanks to the talented miss Taryn Hecker. The link is http://www.pricelessnotpricey.com. Click on "Your Photos", then "Recently Added". Scroll down towards the bottom and the gallery is called "Katie and her Sailor". I highly recommend Taryn if you need any pictures done, the photos speak for themselves!!!!

Keiran and I are settling back into a quasi-routine, and I am begining to toy with the idea of finding us an apartment to chill in until Cader comes back. The thought of moving again is exhausting in itself but it will be nice to be able to have our own space again. But now since my dad has moved back to Idaho and I have also inherited a very helpful Father-in-Law, I will actually have some help this time should I need it, whoo hoo! Well that is all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment